Sunday, April 25, 2004

finally found a template for my blogspot which i sort of "like" haha.. wu.. time now is 0328. still got a bloody soccer session wif my guys. this afternoon jus went for a ktv session with my usual frans. damn it~ ns is really destroying my voice. i sing from like-a-duck to a duck-that-lost-its-voice.. oh my god. i was planning to b a star haha.. joking.. anyway sen ask me a gd qnt today. i write blog for fuck.. i am in camp for 6 days a week.. hmmm.. good qnt.. nvm.. i jus wana write.. always have thoughts in my mind. but i am too lazy to write a diary so i guess i should do this laala~~ jus saw daffy's friendster. didnt knw she was attach now haha.. CONGRATS~ tmro must book in liao.. wah laoz. damn demoralising le.. nx week i will b platoon sergeant for one week.. jialat liao.. confirm kana one.. since BMT i wanted to keep a low profile. but y always pple in the end knw my name.. haiz.. guess my life is cut out to b a star whaahah.. still cant get to sleep. probably will slack around a bit first

No comments: