Sunday, November 07, 2004

to this certain guy XXXXXXXX,

hey i got somethin to say to u.. ever heard of one ofRonan Keating song..

it goes like this " you say it best, when u say nothing at all"


it means to ask you to SHUT THE FUCK UP~!!!!!!!

sometimes u jus tok too much la dey.. talkin is silver, but silent is golden.. of coz, this rule doesnt applies to people with surname Hong..

oh so QIO, my surname is Hong.. tt measn i can talk all i wan..

ok enough of u.. u r spoiling wat has been a bad day for me... guess u peeps notice somethin different about my blog.. yes, i change the cover page a bit.. jus this bit.. bo liao mah.. nothin to do.. i am tryin to make my blog more aggressive so that no ones dare to come here anymore..

i guess it isnt workin really well, since you are readin it rite now.. rite a not..

don tink i don knw who is readin my blog.. my website is able to track down who enters my blog evryday..
don believe u check out the top right hand corner..












piangz u really go check out.. U R ONE DUMB MAMMAL~!!!!!
wahahahahahahahaha...


No comments: