Wednesday, January 19, 2005

quite busy lately.. been tryin to clear my extra duties.. almost one duty evry 3 or 4 days.. no choice.. who ask me sign 7 extras haha..
now worst still.. tink another 3 more coming.. for one thing which i knw, its not my fault.. nvm.. fuck care..

over the last 1 or 2 weeks, for the first time.. i feel like quitting army.. getting more n more sucky in Bravo(company i am in).. forever got endless things to do.. send vehicles to maintenance, do projects, do duties, do sai kang.. kaoz.. cant list all down..
somemore this fri, sat, sun my PC ask me whether i wan do volunteery work. which is to help pack food for don knw who.. i ask him go fly kite, don disturb me haha.. i told him even if he give me 6 or 9 days off i also don wan.. wats the use of giving me extra days off but i cant get to use it..

i have aready accumulated 11 days.. but cant get to use the off yet cause forever i not free.. ask me do this ask me do that... only these 2 weeks i manged to clear 3 days in my 7 months stay here in bravo.. should i say thx?

no.. go to hell..

my men discipline is gettin more n more fucked up.(hope u all reading this)
i so fuck up with army that i don even care about wat happen to u all.. but don do over the limit.. i don mind confining n stayin back with u all on weekends....

wait....

sorry change my mind.. i do mind.. who wans to spend weekends with u all in camp.. siao.. but jus watch urself.. don do too much.. wait we specs do someething u all wan to complain this complain that.. wtf...


forgot to mention about one thing.. HAPPY BDAY MENG haha
fri double o session was quite fun.. saw some of my army mates there.. anyway it was meng bday.. so 6 of us went down.. got totally knocked out at the end of the day.. when i was lyin on the chair.. could feel the gals touching me, taking advantage of me.. sob sob
haha.. joking..

n one scenario which i really got a bit pissed off..
tink there were 3 groups of frans over there.. one was the 6 of us, the other group is meng's army frans, the other is one of meng's army fran's frans..

except for my group, the other 2 groups was sittin at this table, then i was standin up playin this game with one of my fran, hazel.. so punishment was drink one of the vodka which i bought.. so naturally while playin the game, i will place the dirnk on the table(which they sitting)

then durin the second roudn when i lose, i wanted to take my drink from the table when this guy(the army fran's fran) stood up, took my drink away n said "wats the problem?"

i felt he look dumb.. mayb he wana look macho infront of gals la i don knw.. i jus told him i got no fuckin problem.. cant i jus drink my vodka.. then my fran came in intervene.. nothin much.. tink he tout i drank his drink.. jus tout he look childish.. so old lioa still play this type of "wat u not happy" game ah.. haha.. still remember his face..

dumb arse..


No comments: