Sunday, November 23, 2008

My First Saturday Having No Work

Finally, I get the rarest of the rarest chance where I was not required to work. To kick off this memorable day, my colleague and I were off to the airport to send several of my company's colleagues back to Singapore while both of us had to stay till 6th Dec. OhMyFuckingGod~

Of course, with the sparing of waking up early on a Sat morning, I was definitely in the best of moods and decided to take my very first picture of the day which would make even potatoes smile.


And that bastard in pink is my colleague who was thinking what the hell I was doing. That's why he is a bastard. Ha. Ha.

























4 comments:

just apple said...

wow..nice photos...~.~ i want that violin~

Jnbl said...

Since u are so honest in miao’s blog! I had to be honest to u too .. ur pictures are simply captivating! Same here .. seldom so honest XD

spammity said...

i agree! you have good photos :)

The One They Proclaimed Qiang said...

hey thanks guys. i feel flattered.