Sunday, September 19, 2004

*ITS YA BLOGGING TIME~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MISS ME AUDIENCE???????????????/

BET U ARE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








hm.. lets start story from where... monday?

forgot wat happen....

tuesday??

hm, forgot wat happen......

wednesday???

hmm, also forgot wat happen.......

thursday????

KNN, CANT REMEMBER~!!!

oh my god... now i feel like Mr Bourne from Bourne Supremacy.. i cant rem the past...

OK ENOUGH COCK~!

anyway ytd was my so-called simple dinner for my 21st bday.. nothin fancy, nothin glamorous.. just a peaceful dinner with my closest frans..

*first dedicate a song now for peihe and liping.. (sing for ya all nx time haha)
thx for the cake.. though the food was aready too much, that cake nvr add to the burden. instead, it touch my heart..

*wu.. today qiang sentimental little kitten siah whaahah..

but guess wat we had for dinner?? haha.. anyway had dinner at my house.. but i nvr order catering at all.. coz eat caterin till sianz liao.. so i went down chong pang n bought from the hawker center.. satay n so on.. wu... shiok.. but buy way too much.. haha

anway took lots of photo ytd...



this was the amount of junk food i bought from chong pang



I DON KNW ANYTHING.. SHE GRAB MY HAND AND TOUCH HER THERE



left to right - lijing, tengyee's galfran, shirley's boyfran, me n ck



behind me r the gals whom i reject for the past 10 yrs



and the guys who wana pick up the pieces i don wan



my FAMILY~!!
soon-to-be sister-in-law, bro, mother.. father not around..
WAIT.. as in he went out.. don mistaken



making a wish since 20 yrs ago



aint acting cute



rose among the thorns



haha.. me n my best gal-fran



me n my lao chio mother.. wahahah

*PS: Forgiveness seek if any personnel in the photos got pissed by wat is written by author

anyway after the nice simple dinner.. dress up a bit b4 proceed on to DOuble-O
then wa lan.. took quite a while bcoz the gals in my house was all bzy resupplying make up
to their face.. pengz..

anyway at double o i didnt drank much.. coz after that need to straight go back home, take bag, bathe, then drive back to camp at 4 plus in morning



taken at double-O.. seen such a handsome ghost b4?? wahahaha



the grass which i took in camp this morning.. bo liao rite..



2 gays in my bunk



anyway thx to my buddies who came to my bday... cheers mike

No comments: