Wednesday, September 29, 2004

why did you had to lie to me??


i trusted u so much...


why............
















the chicken rice 2.50 u tell me 3 dollars.. KnN.. 50cents U ALSO WAN~!!!!!

whahahahaha.. just now loh.. damn lame my fran.. go eat chicken rice also wana play.. c.. this kind of childhood slowly led me to the abyss where my current charcter is being slowly molded into an irregular, unsettled molecule waiting to fit into any size, shape bottle..

chim right.. today i use my normal standard of english. i hate to lower my standard of english evrytime i blog.. sianz man.. wahahahaha..
nvm.. i am willing to do anythin for my frans..

especially those dumb n retarded ones.. i promise i will try to learn ur native's language ok frans?

i promise~

from the bottom of my broken heart, thats just a thing or two or mayb three or maybe four i'd like you to know.. you were my first, mayb second, no i tink its third love, you were my true. nah i tink false love.....

wahahahahha.... toot.. now is raining.. i nvr go sleep.. coz since i reach home at 12 this morning, i have been sleeping alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way till 3.. hahaha. 3 hours only.. break limit liao le.. normally afternn nap i most to most can sleep 2 hours max only..

anyway today i came out becoz got half day off.. stop askin me.. i have been answerin this qnt since this afternn my mother ask me to my father, to my mother fran, to the auntie from 9th floor, to my father's fran..

WTF~!! i cant home also must create such a HU-HA is it.. being famous is not easy.. i understand how beckham feels..

he cant lead a normal life at all.. imagine him goin eat 2 dollar laksa, cut 8 dollar hair cut, take 60 cents bus... he will b on the headlines nx day.. evrythin he does must b above a certain value one...

oh ya.. btw.. this month my 660dollar pay will b very difficult to earn one... sianz.. learnin close combat training.. then today teach u how to fall down stylo milo one.

first got to jump up from th eground(n i mean jump), then at the same point of time, ur elbows n palms must hit the ground hard.. at the same time ur body must b straight with only ur toes supporting ur lower body.. can picture???

if can.. u try doin that one time..


how??? still can control ur mouse???

pain rite.. knn.. they siao one le.. then still must do don knw how many times.. don knw really for fuck.. don expect us go orchard road accidentally trip down then use the front-break fall right...
this month 660 pay, spend 100 on doctor de hua, then i leaft 560.. sianz..

anyway this afternn when i took the bus home. i saw a very unsightful thing.. bus was quite crowded, then got one old auntie come up.. then got one young guy.. knn.. saw her liao go pretend sleep.. damn sianz le.. he lucky i not infront.. or not i sure call him fuck off


.......................


wait..

u all don blive is it.. kaoz.. knew it.. i have a sense of righteousness one ok... u all don knw only.. mayb some will knw.. nvm.. if u don knw.. then its time u get to knw me better... as usual, kindly call 96615417 for any information. Calls are charge at per normal rate. Office hours doesnt apply here.

i am gettin paranoid.. mayb this is the side effect of being single for an excessive period... need someone to control me.. but guess tts hard..

u expect to tame ME?

chey.... wait long long.. mayb i will b scared if u learn some martial arts ie: taekwando..

NO NO.. i not refering to u.. pls don hit me haha..
sorry ah.. always playing with *u.. *HA-TA gal aka yiling

tink nx time i am gonna die on the streets for nothing.... actually come to tink of it.. its not really hard to keep me under control..

just be the one i tink of evrytime i need someone

simple right.. see.. told u i wasnt such a complicated guy after all



cherish the people you have taken granted for all these years
don feel the bite only when they are not around

No comments: