Tuesday, October 05, 2004

suddenly for once.. i felt like being poetic...
so here it goes ladies n gentleman.. n by the way.. i got a C5 for O'Levels

i was born in 1983,
year of a animal which is fucking smelly.
people call me qiang, the great one
i ponder, look down and wonder if they were refering to that one

Never do i feel that i look like jay chou,
coz i thought i look more like andy lau

Ask me what i scared most on the roads
women drivers are wat i fear most
SOME i fear them so much
i rather drive a car with one wheel

i dont say "i love you 1314" to my gal fran
it will only be empty promises
coz i knw love will always die one day
i wont say i will fly you to the sky
coz i am jus a man, not Mr. Superman

Ask me if i would die for you
the answer will always be a No
cause i rather be the one to feel the loneliness when u r gone

You said you wanted a star for Valentine's
thats why i hit you on the head with my baseball bat
Now see the stars for all ya wan

No comments: