Sunday, October 10, 2004

woooo00000OOOOO

recieve a very warm reponse for my poem.. was tinkin of writing another one.. but sianz.. no feeling to do so...
i am fuckin tired now.. been sleepin after 5am the last two days...

fri went where huh??

hm... tink i went to see white chicks... not bad la.. considering i hate faggots....
after that went to eat then went down seletar with my frans.. sit there till 5 am..





then ytd even more jialat.. imagine i use up half tank petrol of my car.. so imagine where i went...

first went geylang eat at 1am.. then went changi village don knw for fuck.. after that go down woodlands.. by the time reach home aready 6.. pengz...

by the way miss wai fong.. tink u really got *SSDT la.. seriously haha..
*Self Stupidity Denial Terminology

to my frans.. well. forgot to infrom u all that for the nx 3 weeks, i wil b stationed at Exxon Mobil in Jurong as a machiam security guard like that.. will b startin on tues.. work 48 hours rest 24 hours.. so when is my off days, go calculate urself..

n if u call or msg me i nvr reply.. pls don tink i am dao.. jus that i am not allowed to carry my hp on duty

No comments: