Thursday, April 28, 2005

a commentator once commented on this certain soccer player 'Good in everything but Expert at nothing'

since then, it has so called became my favourite line. it reminds me of an english proverb something something jack of all trades then something something haha, paiseh. really bad in my english. though did i mention i was the Spelling Champion when i was in sec 2. ok thats the only thing i can be proud of.

to me, i enjoy playing soccer. my philosophy for soccer is very simple. i don like to lose when i play against other races. coz when we play against these other races, their face will be like 'chey chinese people, anyhow play can give them 4 or 5 kosong'. thats when i am play very serious against them. i dont like to lose to them.

and when we play against chinese, my philosophy is also again very simple. you chinese, i also chinese. 'why must i lose to you?'

thats my driving force. although i have these philosophies, it doesnt mean i am very good in soccer. i link very closely with my favourite line.

'Screw up in evrything and good at nothing'

No comments: