Wednesday, May 18, 2005

just a few days ago, i happen to saw this issue on the Channel 8 news on teenage gals cuddling gals and kissing each other and then having their photos posted on the Net.

I was laughing, i was smirking. I was laughing and smirking at the thousands and thousands of Sgporean parents.
to me, 7 out of 10 parents who send their kids to the same sex school (i.e. daughter to all gals' school/son to all boys' school) has only one reason.
Don want them to fall in love so fast and affect their studies. am i right? or am i wrong? tell me i don knw.

perhaps maybe possibly got a slight chance they don wan their son to fall in love with a gal at such a young age. affect their studies, affect their childhood. want them to score good good in their exams. the so-called chinese 'Wang zi chen long, Wang nu chen feng'

so, they sent their daughter to an ALL GALS SCHOOL and son to ALL BOYS SCHOOL.
'All will be safe' they thought. no gals or boys to distract them and make them fall in love and such a young age.

and now? great, they've done it. their daughters are falling in love with gals and their sons are falling in love with guys. backside itchy right? send them to normal school then most probably evrythin will be fine. most probably their daughter will realise how cute the guy sitting opposite him is. most probably their son will realise how pretty the gal sitting opposite him is. and most probably evrythin will turn out fine.

of course, i am not sayin all those in same sex school will turn out to be the so-called i-like-people-of-my-sex category but i am saying some.. i wont wana offend anyone just by saying wat i feel in my blog haha..

oops.. certain special someone message me le. i have a dinner with certain special somone. and just in case you wana know, certain special someone is a female, its a her. i thank my parents for sending me into a gals-mix-boys secondary school. i thank my parents for letting me realise how cute gals can be.. Happy Mother's day and Happy Father's day

haha~

No comments: