Thursday, July 07, 2005

as i am typing this entry, my eye ball just unnoticing keeps glancing at my hands.
It looks gross, disgusting, gruesome, loathesome, nauseating, sickening, shanky, yucky and offensive.

i counted and the results were shocking, astonishing, apalling, stunning, surprising, bedazing, stupefying.
the sand fly bites totalled to an amount of 52 not inclusive of those on my butt and back and rest of my body parts.

so i understand the first question is Where the hell did our poor Qiang went to cause such great pain?

well, seriously i am fighting against myself now to tell you the truth. for people out there know that i am so honest that even Stone Cold would have screamed Hell Ya~!

anyway i cant tell. its a secret. military secret....

ok.. what the fuck. i went outfield for training. 3 days i never bathe. 3 days i just keep pouring Baby Johnson Powder on my naked body. oh yup, i never changed underwear or socks too. no one does it cause reason is too shag. bo ka lan so much. so basically i just keep pouring tons & tons powder to prevent my male productive system from rotting, decaying and malfunctioning.

the fun thing is i always pour so much powder that when i go pee-ing in the dark, u can see this white thing that shoots water dangling down there.

sooo cute~~~

No comments: