Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Oh hey, hows ur new year?

tell me hows yours instead? you spent 23 years revolving around it. so whats new?

Oh you meant you dont enjoy it?

tell me whats so special about a day when u have spent it 23 times.

Oh does that mean you are 23 years old?

....
Can i leave an imprint of my palm on the left side of ur face?

"hi.."
thats so easy to come out from me now..

"..."
thats not awkardness. but rather a hint for me to shut ya mouth up.


New year. Definition of a new year means Beginning of a new year.
Cool definition right?

So does that mean its a fresh start to evrything anew? where old wounds are healed and people are forgiven? Where it means to start gettin up from ur cosy little small circle and start adventuring and hunt into the unknown world?

Lame bull shit. Evrything still remains same to me.
Of course, except for the prices around us that keep rising and not dropping.

Are you whining now?

nope i ain't doing any whining. just complaining.



I have no big dreams. Just bless me with big money, big house & big car

No comments: