Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It ain't Serious, It's Just Chicken Porks

Close frans know that i am sick recently. and as usual i shall explain i am sick as in not sick in the mind, but rather i am down with a sickness.

Doctor call my sickness as Varicella Disease.
Commoners call it Chicken Pox.
My mother call it Chicken Pork..

anyway at the initial stage, i tout it was jus some oversize pimple that keeps oozing liquid whenever i tried to disturb it. when i slept at that very fateful night, i could see one or two only.

and i mention the word 'only' coz it was just only 1, or 2.
and alas, after i slept, i dreamt that i was chasing after this beautiful woman who strikes a strong resemblance to the most chio AV Jap Girl you can find in the current market. and we had a passionate, hot night* at this romantic beach.

*Note: Passionate, hot night as in we were playing video games and the night was very hot.

ok anyway when i woke up, i did my usual morning routines. oh ya by the way, guess my close frans knw that evry morning when i brush my teeth i always get a shock. cause i was always wondering why Andy Lau was hidding behind my mirror.

.....

but that fateful morning, it wasnt the usual suave and goodlooking Andy Lau, it was a pimply Andy Lau. i nearly got the shock of my life. but i was trained in army to deal with any situation that happens to me.

but jialat la, they nvr teach me how to react when so many things grow on my face lo~

ok crap enough. after that i realised i was actually having chicken porks lo~

damn sianz i tell ya. and i realise it must be retribution for that dream i had.

and i learnt a lesson from it.
"Never just have video games with the most chio AV Jap Gal when ya alone on the beach"

No comments: