Thursday, April 06, 2006

Jus An Update On...

..what i have been doing lately. actually this one plus month, i was caught up in some important decision making. first, i decided that perhaps i should take an overseas degree, and the next moment, that thought was somehow shaken up a bit.

this feeling really sucks man. 1st question i need to impose onto myself is why the fuck do i need a degree?
so that i can earn better money when i am back?
to satisfy my parents desire for me to obtain a degree?
to be among 30% of singaporeans who will be a degree holder when it reaches 2006?

so what reasons did i actually need to go overseas?

this really sucks man. i hate thinking. thinking makes my head big. and guess what, its already very big.

but one thing is that if i really do go overseas, i wont be using my own money. cause being a full time student all this while, how much pathetic cents can i save?

so no need to guess, much of it i will be borrowin from my parents.
this sucks too, i am 23. and i dont wan to depend on them anymore. i am a guy leh for goodness sake. i dont wan to evry now and then "Hey Ma, i no money buy chicken rice or watch movie leh. give me 10 dollars leh"

i tell you, i wil fuck my own face in the mirror. and believe me, if i see anyone of my age or higher doing this, i will fuck their face also.

.....

ok i changed my mind about fucking their face..

anyway why not say we take the money as a loan?

then correct me pls, how long do i need to scrimp and save when i am back to repay them the money?

another factor is CAN I REALLY make more money if i obtained a degree?

so much factors. tell me lah, how not to tink evry nite on which option i take? to study or work? or work and study?

imagine i now studying for 2 years and compared to workin for 2 years. thats a whole fucking difference in money i tell ya. this sucks man.

so now my plans for studyin is being jeopardised a bit. i am now not so sure whether i should carry on with my initial plan of studyin in Australia.

sucks man. Big Time Dilemma.

but hey, the reason why i am in this dilemma is all thanks my pink ic. not easy holding it ya know. it feels like it weighs 3 grams. but in reality it weighs a fuckin-tonne. my survival instincts to live in this land is going hay-wire.

anyway, guess i figured out a road recently. will try it out. hopefully things go well.
fuck it, i wana buy my Evo before i reach 27.

No comments: