Monday, February 25, 2008

Back In, Australiaaaa

I realise it was time I make the slight extra effort to update my blog. I confess, I have been lazy lately. I am an ass, I have the rights to be lazy.

Prior to coming back, I spend the majority of time meeting up with my friends and as well as having dinner with my family. Trust me, coming back to Australia only makes me more emotional. I hate coming back yet I love coming back at the same time. I'm contradictive. I'm a Libran.

I guess it is due to the long absence of blogging that I am actually struggling to type the first few lines. Judging from the situation now, I guess the next post will be a few months later, unless of course, something amazing happens.

Prior to coming back Australia, I gain an astounding 5kg due to the countless supper that I was forced to gorge. Blame it on my discipline, blame it on my self control. Either way, I had none.

And so I made a bet. A bet that reinforce on my determination to lose weight, hitting the magical 70's which I have sorely missed for the last few, wrong. Last many years. I will not be uploading any photos of me in Brisbane for these few months as well.

I promised my mates that I will make sure I scare the shit out of them when they see me again at Changi Airport as I make a heroic return in July.

Define 'scare the shit' yourself. It could be because I have hit the impossible 70's or either that, is you see a lump of walking fresh meat struggling to make his way through the exits of Changi Airport.

Another thing is I have relocated as well. I have been freed from the devouring clutches of my previous Vietnamese landlord. He was a nice guy other than he complains about practically everything. From no visitors after 11pm to no exercising in MY room. For a while I thought he hates everything that is more good looking than him.

He must have hated everyone.

New place is fantastic other than my room heats up like a mini microwave when it hits noon. Yeah other than that, I think it's gonna be an enjoyable place to live in. Not to forget my lovely housemates as well. This is funny, why am I so reluctant in typing the last sentence?

All right, time to go and finish up my burger.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh gosh...
i miss u laaaaaah!! =(

Anonymous said...

Hey remember to save $ for our bet! Thks in adv! hehe...Miss Ya!

Anonymous said...

lol miss me siah. so fast. its ok. just 5 mths more only hahaha.

no jing. i think its u gotta save money! i walk 25 min to school everyday looo. i decided not to ride my bike anymore!!

.. for the next 5 days.. lol