Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's Gonna Be Hectic Tomorrow. I Think.

For sake, I have gone MIA for a week again.

I have reasons for this. I was busy revising for my supplementary paper due to my certain mishap earlier on last year.

After weeks of counting down and a certain degree of hardcore revising, tomorrow is finally the big day. I am seriously hoping I don't fail again. I am so dying to pass the paper that I wouldn't mind resorting to any methods.

Be it chewing my books up, burning my lecture notes in water and drink it. Whatever you tell me works, in the current state that I think I am, I will do it.

Ok, I was joking. I may be rash. But definitely not dumb.

Right after my exams, I have exactly 1 and a half hour to rush from Orchard to the airport where I will be catching my flight to Taiwan to meet up with my buggers. They have been there since last Thursday. I was supposed to go there with them.

But too bad, I wasn't able to and even had to resort to changing my flight date from the 17th to 21st. I just hope I don't miss my flight. I want to go Taiwan. Badly. Indulging myself in the world of food which I had soo desperately wanted to since I was 16.

Taiwan, Here I Comeeeeee.

No comments: