Sunday, September 07, 2008

East Coast, Frisbee, and Girls

And so on Saturday, I was given the rare opportunity to take my first ever sports shots at East Coast. To be frank, what attracted me was the promise of the flooding of girls. Coupled with my extra distance zoom lense now, I can hide behind a tree and take photos now. Don't you love my camera?



The four display sets in Shawn's Honda Jazz. I never had any idea what they were used for other than it takes up unnecessary space oh the dashboard.



The balloon man. He gave me a free balloon. I like him.




Shawn and his new Nikon D60. Finally I have one photography companion in Singapore.

















And no, I don't really fancy Raffles. I just like his number.












Sports legs. Not particularly juicy.








Don't you just love the lens? Ha. Ha.






When sea water gets in your eyes, you can't see a thing. Not even me.


The dog is cute, so is the owner.






No comments: