Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Yet, Another New Addition to the Toy Factory

Recently, I procured a new addition to my photography gadgets. The Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS. Name's a bit long, but just know that this lense typically has two advantages over my previous basic kit lens (18-55mm).

Firstly, judging from the numbers alone, you realise that the new lense can zoom up to 200mm over the previous 55mm. In layman term, it basically means now I can get a better zoom up view on my neighbours next door.

Secondly, my new lense offer OS function which means Optical Stablisation. This means that if you are one typical guy with over shaky hands due to excessive playing of your willy, this Sigma lense will not totally, but at least minimize the amount of vibration transmitted from your hand.



The filter size is huge though, measuring 72mm.


Lense in normal 18mm range.


Extended to 200mm maximum. I reckon the ladies are amazed at the length now. The last I read, it reads "Made in USA".



I love my lense =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hong! I think i called you that last time. How's working life treating you? Anyways nice lens.. I'll be looking forward to your photos soon! :D

The One They Proclaimed Qiang said...

hey hii. fancy seeing you here. yea lifes gd - for the time being haha. yea i love the lens too. thanks haha