Saturday, May 29, 2004

14 yrs ago when my grandpa was in hospital, all my 6 aunties includin my mother were crying like fuck.. weepin n keep on cryin "ah pa, ni mai zhao ah. (father, don go away)"
my grandpa pass away soon after that. at the funeral, again all 6 sisters cry like don knw wats goin on....

14 yrs later, ironically enough, on the same day my grandpa pass away, my grandma is also on the verge of givin up her life. same hospital, same old 6 sisters. but guess wat they r doin these time.. talkin n jokin..

WAT THE FUCK~!?

now i guess u readers knw how good in human relationship my grandma is.. i jus cant blive the sight. there their mother is dyin, n there the 6 sisters r jokin..

n they even say" ah pa so sway. ah ma goin up to disturb him liao. wahahaha"

wat the hell~~~

c.... wat great difference.. sometimes i feel that my grandma is really poor thing. but on times she really does the unexpectable.. anyway i am goin off to c her.. c|aoz

No comments: