Friday, May 28, 2004

2 more weeks~!!!!

unbliveable.. so fast.. yet so long when i started out on this course.. got a night off tonight coz of some SAF family day.. wth..

today heard somethin from my mum.. my grandma think she is not goin to make it..
got to rush down to hospital tmro once i book out.. jus last week i was talkin about her. nvr to tink that somethin would happen so fast

actually i am havin mixed feelings.. shouldnt i be feelin sad... instead seriously i don really feel much now.. is that wat i call cold blood? or is it coz my ties with my grandma isnt really close. cometimes i wonder wat would life be if i have a grandpa n grandma whom i am really close with.. would life have been different.. (not that i am leadin a sad life now)

my grandma is the last grand parent i have left. considerin my paternal(father side) grandparents past away before i was born. my maternal grand father past away when i was 6 i tink..

i really hate mushy situations. wat should i say when i am in hospital. even that time when my father was in hospital i felt a bit awkward. thats y i don even like my parents sendin me away if i go overseas. don knw wat type of phobia is that.. ok.. lets stop this sad stuff...

No comments: