Saturday, May 15, 2004

"ladies n gentlemen
welcome to the daily blog entry of hong ziqiang"

another week in bridging.. anything new?>?
basically evryone knw wats my nx line.. so i wouldnt wana waste time talkin about it..
someday in the week, one of my fran ask me..

don u knw about anythin thats happenin in the world?? like the presidential thing in taiwan or any world news?? or anythin thats happenin around..

well.. i don care much about those news.. mayb thats wat u call as livin in my own shell.. or simply to say i don read about news..

but actually, i do care about things. i care n worry about wat i should do in future, how much i should save now.. wat i should do about tmro or the nx day..

simply bcoz all these r things which i can do to make a change.. ok.. u may wan me to read about the past election thing in taiwan.. i may knw evry single litttle detail.. but for fuck?? can i change it?? or mayb can i help the president?? no right@!!??

so y should i waste my time when i am aready troubled enough with my own things..

right now.. seriously i try not to think too much about things.. i hardly hav time for myself durin th ewkends.. i tink i haven seen ck, ty they all for 3 weeks.. tink the nx time we go out they will say i bo sim.. haha..

nx monday goin over to lim chu kang for 2 weeks trainin ... prepared a lot of insect repellant stuffs.. tink they will come in handy... bit zzzz now... tink i willl go for a short rest

No comments: