Monday, December 27, 2004

i am now officially a handicapped person...
i cant hear with my left ear.. don knw wat happen.. but seems like it nvr turn up the volume.. hear things quite soft.. tink must change the sound card haha..

sob sob.. qiang yan huan xiao.. acting cheerful in midst of crisis.. chim rite.. tts me.. u can buy a copy of "Understanding Qiang's Theory" Volume. 1 at all leadin book stores...
teaches u my native language..

my waist is getting fatter, but my bank book is getting thinner..
saddening.. gettin fatter, getting deaf-er..
bad things is happenin to me.. luckily its goin to b the end of 2004.. 2005 mayb is a new start.. thinner waist, smaller head, fatter bank book, more handsome face..

wuu.. sounds interesting. cant wait for 2005 to come wahahahahahaah

No comments: