Tuesday, December 21, 2004

pAin pAin pAin.. now my right wrist is sprained, i cant turn my neck.. if someone call me from my right, i gota turn my shoulder, instead of my head.. c so jialat..

i so POOR THING~~~

but nvm.. quite fun.. except for the injuries haha.. ytd i slept at 9pm~!!
coz bo bian.. ytd neck even worse.. cant even lift it up.. perhaps for the fact i got a bigger head.. mayb tts y it weighs heavier too...

did even more rollin breakfall today.. roll here roll there roll till head pain...

christmas eve where ya goin?
i don knw mine yet.. now discussin over a christmas dinner at my fran house.. eat teppanyaki perhaps.. that means i got to marinate chicken, pork, fish, sotong... the rest all but packet one can rite? hhmm.. wat about the soup.. nvr try doin it b4... haha fuck care..

THEY SHALL BE MY GUINEA PIGSSS~~~~!!~~
MUA... MUA.. MUA............................................ MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

last fri we went bbqing.. jus 8 of us.. damn shiok man th efeeling.. watch out.. we didnt go to a regualr bbq pit.. but went down to seletar reservior instead..

there got pit meh???
of coz~!!! don hav la.. we use aluminum tray as pit.. then put wire gauze over it.. this time round.. i marinate the chicken in teriyaki n bacon bits style.. not bad i tink hahaha.. this one must leave to frans to judge.. but nvm.. i am quite happy with my attempt this time.. anyway it aint the first time i marinate chicken.. been doin that since sec sch.. whenever my class got bbq.. confirm plus gurantee chop is i marinate one..

bo bian.. chi guo dou shuo hao "eat before all say good"
haha bhb.. jokin la.. actually is not nice one.. but they don dare say wait i angry mah.. thx frans.. u all r so considerate to my feelings...

No comments: