Monday, December 13, 2004

wahahahahahha.. from tmro onwards till jan 04, i will b out evryday~!!~
yea~~~

haha.. jus tt i will kinda miss my camp.. sob sob..
wahaha wtf.. who cares~!

i am a prankster.. there was this incident when i woke up early in the morning wearing my boxer. (jus in case u don knw, boxer is like a shorts. but it acts as a underwear for men. difference is that this shorts, there is a opening in front of the ***k)
anyway as usual, my frans is still lying in bed. so i was fuckin angry. anyway i decided to play a prank. wat i did was i stick my hand into my boxer. then i pop one of my finger out thru the opening in th eboxer. as a result, it look like my ***k sticking out. hahaha.. anyway after that in that position i use my finger to touch my fran face.. wahahaha u should look at his face when he first open his eyes.. so damn funny..

today my fran ask me wat was arsenal n chelsea score...
i said "2 or"
that bugger ask me" then who 2?"

i nearly strangle him to death..

*at this moment i am teaching an idiot who doesnt even knw how to zip up files.. its killing me/. didnt knw such primitive creatures still exist on earth.. wa laoz.. really don knw wat to say..


oh ya.. forgot to say about my 3 days camp hahaha.. piangz.. it wasnt like a camp.. my frans brought luncheon meat la, bunsen burner la, maggi mee la, hotdog la, egg la, 5 spice pork cubes la.. all sorts of stupid can food la.. then add night basically like bbq like tt.. c peh shiok ah haha..

No comments: