Sunday, February 20, 2005

Glad to tell u peeps that i am seeing the fruits of my labour.. slowly n steadily i have been distancing myself with the female reproductive system. but still i cant stop myself from scolding lanjiao male reproductive system.

nvm nx i will target myself at that.. wish me all the luck. past week i have been busy helpin to set up for the engineer week. all i have to do was help set up Almond raft. but it was really tiring enough. i was the only full time tugboat spec around. the other 3 buggers were all attached to somethin else. weather was damn hot. i was hopin to get some tan, but not to the point of literally cookin myself on the raft. and due to the sian-ness of it, guess wat my men did? they were going around catchin small crabs n sea shells.

sound innocent?
this was one of their conversation when they caught one of a larger lookin crab

Pang "a, zhe zhi pang xie hen da (hey this crab is very big)

Pang "aiya, ta yao zhu wo de shou tao bu fang, hao you li (its holdin on to my gloves, so strong)

Pang "bu yong jing, zhe meh xi huan yao jiu man man ba ni shou ba duan (like to bite so much then i slowly remove ur hands)"

after removin its limbs he threw it away.. he caught another one.. then the other guy jus took a jack knife n split open the crab.. i saw the eggs.. looks yummy haha. then they played with sea shells..

guess u all knw wat happen to the sea shell...

though it was really busy n tiring, it was ok actually.. since i got to enjoy my wkend..



happier person lately......

No comments: