Friday, February 04, 2005

jus finish my online application for NTU so dropped by for a blog..
n yes peeps.. its time for applyin ur university if u haven done so.. i knw.. i shouldnt tell u all right haha.. since less pple = less competitors.. but wat ya knw??
i aint so selfish.. n anyway, even if i don remind u all, there r still millions out there whose results are way better than me.. so wat harm is there by adding a few more right haha??

its like pouring water with a 1 litre bottle into the sea in an attempt to help fill up the Pacific Ocean..

get it???

kaoz.. it means it doesnt FUCKING MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE~!

sunday got duty again.. n it will b my final extra duty.. YEA~~~ so hapi.. so glad.. but guess wat... my fran jus made me kana 3 more.. haha.. thx fab..

anyway as i said.. i don blame u, i jus hate u..
seriously i am not angry with u..
its jus a better way of expressin my anger rite haha...

see.. i wrote 'haha'.. which idiot would write 'haha' when he is angry.. a normal person wouldnt write 'haha' when he is angry right?
too bad i am an idiot..

No comments: