Wednesday, October 05, 2005

2nd Day of Self Revision

Some stories had a beginning, some had an end.
But non had a beginning and an end.

Much to evryones' surprise, i went to our very faithful Yishun Community Library.
yup u saw the word correctly. Library.
its not Yishun Community Coffeeshop, Yishun Community Cinema, Yishun Community Shopping Centre nor is it Yishun Community Arcade.

and i am not there to peep at the school girls who hang there after class nor am i there to look for Penthouse magazines.
i was there to borrow books for self studying.

Surprise that our Qiang here whose motto is Thou shall not enter any library nor thou shall be struck with lightning money actually did something which he never believe he will do?

well i was too, but too bad. When ya need man to do the job, you gotta be that man.
i need books, so i SHALL find books.
regarding the books content i SHALL not disclose too much but rest assure, it is not an fairy tale story books nor is it some gossip magazines.

as most of my frans know that i am now clearing my days towards freedom, thats why i am most of the time at home. so i am now enriching myself with the books which i know will gonna help me when i have my freedom.

getting older~ time to make my bank account fatter~

btw, somethin is wrong with my pc i think. i cant tag. so sori if i nvr reply.
anyway here's a short reply to jing.

"after knowing me for nearly 8 years, you think i will bother with the little game? hahahha"

No comments: