Friday, October 07, 2005

I am quite a reader~

Reading for me, or should i say i use to think was possible only, SOLELY for Chinese Graphic Novels.
Never to think that this fact would change......

read till dawn nearly break this morning. i was so captured in the story that i knew if i stopped reading and go to sleep, the next time i pick up from where i stopped, the feeling would be different.

last time i use to read english books too. however those were the times when my eyes were following the lines but my mind wasnt. somehow i never managed to finish reading much books. maybe just a handful.

meeting my frans soon for a fast fast swim session. of course, i wont forget to put on my 神奇不会变黑油 cause i dont want to be too tan.
if i too tan, i will be very painful cause certain special someone will pinch me. ok i was just joking~
h..a..h...a....

No comments: