Thursday, October 13, 2005

Birthday of our Special Guy

It was a beautiful morning. It was a nice cosy morning. During normal times of such situations, you can see me slogging away in bed.

But not today. For Ah Hong has an appointment with his secondary schoolmates. Well, it was a birthday occasion for our Not-so-straight-fran.

It’s fascinating how much my this Not-so-straight-fran has changed. Imagine when he was in secondary school, he was those typical nerd with extreme short hair and brings at least 3 bags to school. One he carries on his shoulders, one Power Ranger bag which he carries on his right shoulder and one which I don’t know what the fuck he puts inside.

From once a nerd to a big Beng now.

How time changes people. How surroundings changes people.

Ok, I am slowly drifting off track again.

Let’s bring our story back to this morning shall we.

I dragged my half sleepy ass out from bed (thanks to England & Poland match) after certain special someone called me to give me a morning call.
I dragged my half sleepy ass to the kitchen to brush my teeth.
I dragged my half sleepy ass to have a half fuck bathe.
I dragged my half sleepy ass to the nearest MRT Station.

Slowly, me and my friends adjourned to Orchard for a KTV-cum-you-can-eat session. We sang whatever songs we knew. We sing till we don’t want to sing the songs we knew anymore. What do you expect? We sang from 10 am to 5 pm.
Even Santa Claus would have finished giving away all his presents if he was around. Even the snail under my house would have travelled form Yishun to Ang Mo Kio.

It was dinner time.
Our Not-so-straight-fran wanted to eat something that is not so oily.
Our Not-so-straight-fran wanted to eat something that’s very “Green Egg”. (Qing Dan)

Wrecking our brains and we finally compromised to eating at a Certain Green Green Japanese Restaurant at Heeren.  

We stacked up so much plates on our table that even the staff were shocked. We practically stuffed every mother father son food into our tiny stomach.

Bo Bian… what to do?
We still growing mah~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pengZ..
how come your tagboard gone~