Monday, January 09, 2006

Forgotten Place

It now dates 09th Jan 2006 on my K750i.
What a date.
What a meaning.

Its been 62 days since i blogged. What a record. so where have i been these oh-my-god-63-days?

As best as i could, i will try to give a account to my fucker lovable frans who mayy wana know.

slowly dating back. well i was clearing my leave then. enojying my life as a civilian which i so looked forward to for 2 years.

to tell u, stayin in camp from mon to fri wasnt the dreadful part.
wearing a no.4 walkin around in camp finshing my daily task wasnt the dreadful part.
doing maintenance on the vehicles in camp was dreadful, but wasnt the most dreadful part.

the most dreadful part to me was the feeling to book in evry sunday. the sianzness of leavin ur home to go back to camp is fuckin the sianz. for those who is not required to stay in camp, then congrats. guess you wont have such feeling.

anyway the date crept to dec 20th which was the date i collected my pink ic. tears nearly welled up in my eyes when i took my pink ic. i nearly cried. i saw the face in my pink ic. so much fatter than i now am... the familiar face.

i remembered the day 2 years ago. 21st aug 2003 when i travvelled alone to Tekong, my new home for the days to come. guess you ask evry NSF to tell you about that day when they 1st shaved their hair, they will have bloody loads of story to tell u.

the 7 days field camp - fuckin worst 7 days of my life. the buzzling of the commando mosquitoes in ur ears when you sleep, the smell of the buddy beside u, the-at-night-strip-till-u-left underwear-n-powder-ur-little-brother-routine, the constant make up on ur face with jus green n black crayons, the spectacular view of seeing ur shit swarmed with mosquitoes the moment it lands on the ground and the constant wish on evry single soldiers mind:
"Oh please just get me out of here. No need to go home. Just let me go back bunk and have a good bathe. My little brother is fallin sick. it looks so pale.. so whitish"

anyway now, gone were the days. time for me to start my own stuff. to make decisions which will affect the rest of my life. wont say what i have decided to do till i actually do them. just in case~! in case it didnt go accordingly to what i said.

Eg. i say now i want to have at least a basic car this year. probably a Proton Wira. but end up i bought a BMW 7 Series.

but hey, its good to have dreams right?
thats why i am sleeping more often nowadays..

No comments: