Sunday, November 19, 2006

In Process Of Going Back To Motherland

Extremely busy these few days. Busy packing up all my stuffs before I head back to Singapore. Damn, how i wish going back can be easier. But it appears not as easy due to the fact that I wont be staying at my current place next semester.

And because of this fact, it means that there are plenty of things for me to settle. I need to put on a garage sale to sell my stuffs, empty all my things in my room to bring over to the Dwarfs' Hut, cancel my internet, cancel my electricity bills, return house keys, arrange for house inspection, arrange for cleaning of carpets and house interiors.

Wa laoz, faint~ To worsen things, it seems like I am the only one who is realising time is not enough. So I got to take intiative over everything. This sucks. My housemates seems kinda relax bout it.

Ok, enough grumbling, time to continue packing my things from where I stop.....

No comments: