Sunday, November 26, 2006

All My Bags Are Packed~ I am Ready to Go~

5 months ago, I packed my bag. I packed all my stuffs with a heavy heart cause I was leaving for a good cause then; further studies.

Finally after months of waiting and hoping, I am once again packing my bag; for holidays back home. I cant wait to go back Singapore. I cant wait to indulge in all the delicious food back home and live like a King.

This may sound exaggerating a bit, but I do fucking badly miss home though its just like 5 months only. Maybe its because I am a very homely boy. Life in Australia wont be that bad if I wasnt here for studies. Perhaps I would get to enjoy life over here better.

Well at least hopefully next semester I would appreciate it more.

But I heard a rather unpleasant news earlier in the afternoon. It seems that taxi fares in Singapore has increased a bit fucking a lot. This is really discomforting for me to hear cause cabs here in Australia is really expensive. And I was really looking forward to the cheaper rides back home.

So the news this afternoon didnt really justify my months of waiting. I understand that everytime the government decides to increase certain public transport fees, it's due to either improved services or more frequent intervals of trains and buses.

But this time, I certainly do not understand the logic on increasing the taxi fares. Can someone please enlighten me on this issue? I havent had time to read the online Straits time cause I was busy watching dvds revising for next semester ever since my exams.

Is it cause we are upgrading our taxis from Toyota Corollas to limousines? Or do they now serve free meals in taxis like air planes do? Or perhaps they are installing Xbox or PS3 in taxis?

Enlighten me please. I am still in a state of traumatisation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

by the way gst is going to increase from 5% to 7%...
cya in 1 day time

Anonymous said...

does changing nissan to hyundai counts as upgrade? haha

Anonymous said...

serious? 5%? since when it was 5%? i thought it was 3% all along wahahahha. ok i am suah koo.

no bitch. that doesnt count as upgrade. thats more like changing models? i hope there have Evo X taxis out there. i graduate le go be taxi driver.

Anonymous said...

welcome home, man..