Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Lately..

My last entry was dated way back on 26th Nov.

Many a times after that I tried to write something. Some had a beginning, some had an end, but non had a beginning and an end. My mind was basically too pre-occupied, troubled....

Troubled because I cant seem to decide what I should eat for breakfast the next day. McMuffin? Cha Kway Tiao? Wa Laoz~ You tell me lah. How to decide?

Anyway shall give a brief update on what I did since 26th Nov.

On 27th Nov, I reached the Brisbane Domestic Terminal via bus and train. I know I am a really fucking sway guy. And it didnt really much surprise me when I saw that my flight, Virginblue Airlines was the only flight that was delayed amongst the 32 flights shown on the bloody TV.

Well, nothing unusual. Never mind that I am rushing for transit to Singapore in Darwin, never mind that there is only 5 hours left to my flight in Darwin, minus the 3 hours I have to take to travel from Brisbane to Darwin.

Messy? Never mind. Just know that the morale of the story is I am damn s w a y .

And one thing to add on, now I know why Virginblue Airlines is called Virginblue Airlines.

They make you feel like its the first time you are taking a plane.

All the symptoms starts to set in. You feel dizzy, nauseous and heartbeat skipping everytime the plane jerks a little.

Anyway as sway as I am, I am glad least I manage to run and rush my way just in time for the flight Tiger Airways back home. I even managed to squeeze in time for a ciggerate, tsk~

Touching down in Singapore was a really good thing. Well, it would be better if it was in Terminal 1 or 2 instead of Budget Terminal. Never mind, I am just glad I reached Singapore.

Met up with most of my friends, ate food that I badly missed out for the last 5 months and guess what, up-to-date, I have went for 7 ktv sessions!

Rested for 1 week before I eventually started work at my old place. No choice, no sugar mommy = no money. Just kidding, I wouldnt spend girl's money anyway. I lied

Ok, time to ciaoz~

2 comments:

Old Beng said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

yeah. glad to be back too :) thanks mate ~