Sunday, January 14, 2007

Too Late?

The intervals at which I update my blog is getting longer and longer. One thing for sure I know is my entries lately are very bored to read. Cause everytime I write until very bored also.

I know it may be kinda late writing this. But I decided to set myself some resolutions for the new year. So at least at the end of 2007, I could look back, smile and say,

"At least I set some resolutions for this year. Its not that I couldnt fulfill it. Its just that I forgot about it."

Ok, anyway here goes:

*Listing of resolutions is not placed in accordance to which one is more fucking important to me

Resolution 1: Hit the magical 7 on the weighing machine.
This one is simple. I just set the machine to minus 10 kg before stepping on it :)

Resolution 2: Complete my exams in a smooth smooth, no horse run way.

Resolution 3: Know at least 1 Chiobu person of any gender from Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong when I go back to Australia.
I leave out one country cause I hate people from that country.

Resolution 4: Be a more lucky person.
I cant control this I think.

Resolution 5: Get myself laid by every woman from every country. So that in future when I look into the eyes of my children and grandchildren, I can smile and say, "I have done Singapore proud :)"

Resolution 5: Talk less, listen more.

Resolution 6: Make my resolutions come true.


Wa 6 resolutions only I also got to squeeze my brain juice dry dry to think what I want. Appears to me I am a simple guy who likes to keep my life simple I think. Tsk. I am simple, what a joke.

Resolutions for this year will be very little. But I promise you. I, Hong Ziqiang, promise you!! Resolutions for year 2008 will DEFINITELY be longer!!

At least will have 7!!

No comments: