Thursday, January 18, 2007

Yesterday Night

It was an unusually quiet night.
Apart from the occasional rustling of leaves from the trees, the blurred noises from my neighbour's television, everything else was dead still.
I could hear a baby crying from far apart. I wonder why. Must be longing for her parents I thought....
The air was unusually cold, giving people a comfortable yet uneasy feeling. Must be due to the heavy rain 2 days before.

The moon was exceptionally round, making lonely hearts even lonelier.


I took off my trousers and sat down..

I just love shitting in this kind of night...

2 comments:

Old Beng said...

Piangz, you really the can.

Just as me was enjoying your writing style, there came the last sentence and me literally fell of my chair...kaoz!

Anonymous said...

wahahaha, a lot of people complain to me on this. you are not the 1st hahaha.