Friday, February 09, 2007

Journey To The South-East Land

Very fast again, in approximately 2 weeks, and I will once again be on my way back to Aussialah. Not that I hate that place, I just prefer Motherland.

If I say I am not feeling sian now, I lied.

If I say I dont feel like going back there now, lied.

If I say I love being a student, I lied.

If I say I love Aussialah, I lied.

If I say I look like Andy Lau, I am being honest.

Ok I lied. That was when I was younger. Now I look more like Phua Chu Kang.

Well, looking on the not-so-dim side. At least I get to decieve recieve some ang bao money before I head back. That will assure me at least an extra one slice of ham for every meal for the next 9 months.

Yes. 9 months. That will be how long I will be away from Motherland this time round. Hopefully everything goes smoothly this time round. Hopefully its time my Ah Gongs & Ah Mas realise that its time they po pi me a bit.

Speaking of which, do you know there are really some morons that I feel like slapping their face sometimes?

There always exist morons that its obvious when the sign written on the door says "Pull". But they always like to try the luck and PUSH the door instead.

There always exist morons that when they know they are sick, they should go see the doctor. Yet they choose to stay at home and do nothing. Hoping the disease will fuck fade away itself.

There always exist morons that knowing drinking too much water in the night is no good. Since you tend to wake up every now and then in the middle of your sleep to go pee. Yet they choose to drink tubs and tubs of water before sleeping.

There always exist morons that they know eating supper at night is bad for health. Since its the easiest way to grow fat. Yet they choose to eat whenever their friends call them out.

There always exist morons that they know their voice sucks. But they always want to snatch the microphone whenever they are in the ktv.


I am proud to say. I am one of those morons =P

1 comment:

Old Beng said...

knn, me also one of the moron, duh!!!