Saturday, February 24, 2007

Leaving On A Jet Plane - again...

In perhaps, maybe, possibly got a slight chance of 28 hours, I will be once again leaving on a jet plane; back to Australia.

All my bags are roughly packed, but I am not ready to go. Oh my god, where am I such a Singaporean At Heart. Why cant I detest Singapore more? Perhaps, maybe, possibly got a slight chance that now I would actually enjoy the fact that I will be leaving.

Never mind the fact that taxi rides are extremely expensive.

Never mind the fact that most certain Singaporeans are really fucking kiasus and inconsiderate.

Never mind the fact that Singapore weather is damn hot for a fat person like me .

Never mind the fact that Singapore has lot of Ah Lians.

Never mind the fact that highly educated Singaporeans are sometimes really very egoistic fuckers and thinking being a customer, they are right in every way.

Never mind the fact that the aunties here rush and push for every sale that is held in any tiny part of Singapore.

Never mind all these facts. I love Singapore. Being so patriotic. I would like to say the national pledge. Please chant along with me.

We, are Singaporeans living in Singapore.

Pledge ourselves as one united people.

Regardless of Chinese, Malay, Indian or Ba-E.

To build a trouble free society.

Based on tax free, low rates and no GST.

So as to achieve taxi free, MRT also free,

and plenty of public holidays for our nation.


~sing~

We are Singapore.

We are Singapore.

We will stand together hear my mother the lion roar.

We are Singapore.

We are Singapore.

We are a nation strong and free forevermore~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..i love your new and revised pledge.

hmmm, would it be subjected to legal suit if seen by our SM? be careful...

Anonymous said...

zzzz. everything subject to legal suit? no freedom. anyway i didnt write any rude things. just expressin sgporean views wahahahaa.