Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yes, And I Am Alive..

Ever since that fateful decision a few days ago, I am glad to say that Yours Sincerely is still alive.

To clear out any misunderstandings, I did say I am trying to quit smoking but that doesn't mean I am not smoking at all now. Instead, I have been living on just perhaps 1 everyday. I gave a definitive perhaps because there were days when I actually took 2.

Give me some credits please. It's a miracle that I am actually trying to quit. You better feel proud of me. Cause I am. Surviving on just 1 stick, the importance of this stick places great significance in my current life.

That is why I choose to have this precious stick just right before I sleep. Smoking my lungs out before I slept the day away has played an important part since years ago. It is practically a time when I reflect on my day's doing such as the number of undies I saw and the variety of colours.

Perhaps this is why I prefer to have my only stick of the day come just right before I sleep. You see, the plan now is like this. From smoking 1 stick a day, hopefully in no time. I will be able to become a full-fledged non-smoker.

But seriously, just 4 days of cutting down on cigerattes, the advantages of being a non-smoker have already become very obvious.

- I get sleepy easily.
- My stamina seems to have dropped.
- I get hungry easily.
- If I don't smoke before I sleep, I simply can't sleep at all.

See, I just can't wait to quit smoking, totally.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

well..good luck in this mission..and hopefully it's for real! haha.

i MIGHT be going to brisbane end of this year so hopefully i wont have to inhale smoke by then, when i see u all! *winks*

Anonymous said...

SERIOUS!?!?

YOU WILL BE HERE END OF THIS YEAR??? ALL RIGHT!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT TO HAPPEN!!!


P.S. Btw, i'm graduating this july and returning back to Singapore in July as well.

Anonymous said...

I got a strong feeling I am going to win the bet this July...hehe

Anonymous said...

jing, try me. i can tell u for sure to prepare the money cause u are so gonna lose. i will say a thank you to you first.