Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kit's Special 25th Edition

He is someone I've known for almost half of my life.

What has first started to be a detested face, has now become an undetachable part of my life.

He shares an uncanny resemblance to a leech or perhaps, he might really be one.

And so, for 16th July which is his actual birthday, we had an earlier celebration for him on 11th July; exactly 5 days before his actual day which is also the number of times he either got ditched, or being suspected a gay.

Being the good friends we are, we decided that instead of buying his present a few days before meeting him up, we started searching for it half an hour before the celebration. As what they say, good things take only half an hour to find.

We finally bought a pendant from Agnes B. with a size of a 5 cent coin, but the worth of whatever's left in my bank. It is ok. I am willing to do anything for friends.



After which, we adjourned to meet up with the birthday boy at a dinner place of his own preference.

3 words.

Worst.Choice.Ever.

The restaurant was the worst ever, definitely not the cheapest and if there is any single thing that was done right the whole night, would be probably that they serve their green tea hot.



I forgot to mention. That gay looking guy below is the birthday boy. And because it is his birthday, I told him I would take more pictures of him, rather than myself.
I kept my word.











After probably rated as one of the worst dinner ever, we took cabs down to Clarke Quay where we started some random group cam-whoring.


And then to a random club in Clarke Quay which was initially rejected by me, but subsequently changed my mind after I heard the phrase "dancers wearing bikini".








After flipping through my calendar, it came to my attention that there is actually a totally of 5 people's birthday falling in July itself.

I realise one truth - I came back at the wrong time.

1 comment:

Old Beng said...

>> I realise one truth - I came
back at the wrong time.

Hahaha