Saturday, October 11, 2008

Central "Go Japan" Matsuri Festival

I was wandering around Chinatown taking pictures when I chanced upon a cosplay festival at Central Market in Clarke Quay.

Surprisingly, I didn't know there were so many hardcore anime fans in Singapore. Truly. Amazing.

You might be able to recognise some of the characters but too bad I am not really an anime fan. Other than the characters from Bleach, the rest are alienatic to me.






Kurusaki Ichigo from Bleach. I like the way he prepared his props and the amount of time he spend on it. Schools should revise the study curriculum. Students have too much time on hand.



























There was this one pose by L below where he was pretending to listen to his phone. As he took the handphone out, his hp cover dropped into the coffee which he placed on stage. Damn hilarious.






And finally a guy whose head is remarkably bigger than me. It brightens up my day.





7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh..so that's what it is. I saw some Japanese anime characters came alive, walking around Melb Uni campus. I was like..what the hell??!!! So ignorant, too focused with my experiments that I don't know what's going on. Haha. But it was cool to see those people dressing up in their favourite characters. I didn't see Sailor Moon though. Hahaha.. :P

The One They Proclaimed Qiang said...

yeah surprising festival isnt it. i didnt knw of it either.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The One They Proclaimed Qiang said...

the 50mm is damn cool. in fact the pics in this entry are all using the 50mm 1.8. the other 50mm 1.4 is jus too expensive to buy.

Anonymous said...

True that. My lens are just a tad too slow atm heh.

The One They Proclaimed Qiang said...

i didnt know you are taking pics as well cause u hardly put up any photos on facebook. in fact, you don't.

Anonymous said...

hah.i dont cos they are not good enough.