Sunday, October 26, 2008

Me, Myself, A Map, and my Nikon

It started out on a Sat morning when I was lying peacefully on the hotel bed, watching online shows on the company's laptop. I looked out the windows and thought to myself, "This is not the way to spend my first weekend in Vancouver."

That was when I decided to take a quick shower and head out for some shoots. Armed with nothing but a car, a map, and of course my Nikon, I drove out without any destinations in mind.











Just when I drove pass a school, I saw they were holding some soccer competition and decided to take some sports shoot.
Fuck, I miss soccer. Too bad my knee is 25 year old mentally, but 65 physically.






It's not that I particular liked the player, but whoever wears the number 6 jersey will always get special privileges from me.

















This is one dish which I have grown to particularly liked over here. Ironically, it's a Viet food called Special Beef Noodles. I fucking love it.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why no snow pics one? I thought it's almost winter there liau?

The special viet beef noodle is quite common here too (Brisbane), not sure if you tried it before. But it's common because Brisbane is infested with Viets. I personally don't like the dish.

Anonymous said...

no leh. now still autumn here. snow might fall in late nov jus when im about to go back spore. anyway, i hate snow haha