Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Vancouver Day 1. 15 Hours Difference. Fuck Up Connection. Heavy Jet Lag

After 17 hours of flight, I suddenly feel appreciative of travelling from Pasir Ris to Jurong.















My ride in Vancouver. Toyota Rav4 and plus it is totally paid for inclusive of fuel. Ain't life good? Ha. Ha.
The thing is, I haven't got the confidence to drive it cause canadians drive on the wrong side of the road. So till I really have to, the driver shall be my colleague whose travelling with me.


My hotel. All along I thought Day's Inn was just an acroynm for Holiday Inn Hotel. But no, I was wrong. Day's Inn is really Day's Inn. It even looks like an inn. Im fucked.
Thankfully, there was a nice sunset view from my hotel.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha hw could u make such a blunder? Day's Inn= Holiday Inn Hotel? U live up to the name of our Assumption Club lolz

Anonymous said...

not my fault. my colleagues love to use short names. blame them haha

Anonymous said...

the las one looks lyk armageddon!

Anonymous said...

the view outside my room is really like end of the world.

Old Beng said...

Your photo taking skill really improves greatly.

Darn nice!