Wednesday, June 02, 2004

suddenly tout of something to write..

ladies n gentleman.. pls look at my HATE list at the top right hand corner.. guess wat i saw today.. nvm, guess i shall start a story

today was schedule for another song ka day.. my mother left early round 11am hence took the car away with her.. i was left with no car.. i tout to myself mayb when my father comes back in the afternoon, i can go with him together to jurong.. but he when he came back, he told me he was only goin round 8 pm.. oh my god.. so late.. i am very seldom at the song ka place so i tout i should do my part as a grandson that is to : GO DOWN EARLY N HELP OUT..

therefore i took a bloody 45 min mrt ride down to lakeside.. thats far man.. anyway midst of the mrt adventure, up pop a very chio 19-21 yr old gal at marsiling.. she was quite pretty i must admit.. she walk towards me, smiled (i knw not at me) but in my direction.. she reached out her hands as if to hoold someone, n from behind me *drum roll pls~~~

out pop another pair of slender hands which at first glance i 100% gurantee plus chop was a gal's one too.. n there 2 gals were holdin hands at each other.

(by the way, i was standin at where 2 cabins would link up that metal area)

n then the 2 gals were cuddling beside me, kissin (knn i tout to myself), smoochin each other's butt.. i really love to join in.. but i hate that butch.. i knw i knw.. stop scoldin me ladies.. i knw u r goin to start that "oh qiang love got no guy or gal, we should respect... *AHH SHUT THE FUCK UP~!

i knw wat thing u wana say.. but u should c the no. of stares by other people in my direction.. then that time u tell me whether love got eyes a not.. all like watchin show like that... haiz.. wats so great about kissin someone of ur gender.. i can imagine kissin a gal, coz its a natural thing for me.. but kissin a guy.. *puke~

i cant even imagine.. strokin a guy between his crack(butt la, wat u tinkin), kissin his lips, nibbling with his nipples.. orh~~~~ somebody stop me~..

pure disgustin.. sorry folks.. make u all vomit.. anyway i got one thing to say..

I HATE BUTCH N GAY~!!!

我恨同性戀~!!

No comments: