Monday, June 07, 2004

wahahaha.. previous blog was jus to show my excitement as being a sergeant... \
wahahahaha
wahahawhah
wahahahahah

now walk also different.. wear sergeant walk in camp feel like got wind behind me one.. during evening when we walk back to bunk, i walk up th estairs, saw a bunch of recruits...

suddenly

*moment of silence




"2,3,4"

"GOOD EVENING SERGEANT"

*who???

me ah???

wahahahahahahhahah

"good evening good evening.. carry on pls"

wah laoz eh.. so shiok man.. 9 full months before this thing actually happen on me... guess for the past 2 1/2 months the siong bridgin training was worth evry single cent for me.. guess its so for evryone else

okok.. anyway been in camp since fri.. wah laoz.. lucky i went thru the most siong exercise b4, EX Nutcracker.. or not i don knw how to survive this.. so little hours of sleep.. then bloody hell must dig shell scrap on fuckin hard ground..

guess wat.. i dig for 1 hour liao, left to take somethin, came back..

*search

i couldnt find my hole~!! coz y?? the ground is so hard till i hardly make any progress.. n guess wat my 2 I/C say.. " i can dig it in half an hour"

wat the fuck!!??

if u can dig in half an hour, i hang up my 2 balls for u.. n guys, my 2ic is a SHE

not S.H.E the cannot-make-it singers but its a lady.. no offence to gals but come on la.. she is so much smaller in size, looks like minnie mouse in SBO n rifle. i tink carry rifle aready gao siong for her liao.. dig in half an hour.. *WAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

hope she doesnt have my blog account..

ok, i knw gals out there must b thinkin.. knn.. qiang tink only guys can do evrythin.. i tell u k ladies, if u saw the ground n can dig a hole in.. ok i give u one fuckin whole day..
if u manage to dig it, i hang up 2 balls.. PLUS *Drum roll pls...................

one week of free sex~!!!

wo wo ladies.. come on slow down.. stop msging me now to apply for the "dig-hole-in-a-day-n-get-qiang-for-a-week" contest.. i wont run awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

No comments: