Saturday, August 14, 2004

)*#@!@)&^#*^#_)*@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kaoz~!!!!!

damn pissed off...
was thinkin of completing a game which my fran passed me.. so wanted to get done with it by this week.. who knows after playin for a gruesome 30+ hours.. somethin shit happen.. the files which i saved somehow got corrupted.. cant carry on for where i started, got to restart..

fuck rite?? can things get anymore sway for me these 2 weeks.. even decide to stay at home liao.. who knws my bad lucky carry on till my home.. really feel like scoldin the magic 3 words...

kaoz.. wat u guys thinkin.. its I LOVE U la..
although i mad but still can think ok?

but really damn fuckin sianz le.. play for so hard liao then suddenly evrythin comes to an end.. feel defeated.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

damnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnit

*went to check SMS..
oh.. its max.. paiseh dude nvr reply u.. still don knw my decision.. i am a fickle minded bitch

feel so terrible now.. am goin to spend money later~!!

Limit Set: $20

hahaha.. jokin la.. neh neh..
i still got mood to joke.. but not funny at all

nvm.. my bunch of trainees listen up.. i am so pissed off right now.. so i am goin to vent it on u all on monday.. say ur prayers

No comments: