Friday, August 13, 2004

soRRy to kept YA waitinGGGG~~~~~

TO my most supportive readers..

u guys must b sick and tired to coemk to my blog evryday to see me not blogging.. i am so sorry..

wahahahahahah.. paiseh.. bhb.. i am busy mah.. protecting the country le~
just back home from sentosa..

sent-wat!?!?!
tout u say u protecting the country?!?!?

haha.. anyway today was my unit so-called 34th birthday.. so went to sentosa to celebrate.. quite fun.. too bad forgot to bring my camera.. damn it.. lucky my fran got bring so borrrow from him loh..

anyway when i reached back home.. there was this fran of my father.. hwas a fortune teller.. quite well known i heard.. so as a usual curious fan, i ask him to look at mine also.. quite zhun i must say.. or should i say very zhun.. all the previous past things he guess it correctly..

then out of curiosity, i ask him.. so when can i have a gf.. then he said "actually u have one gal now"

?????

wtf?? haha.. since when i got a gal now? then he explain.. not that i have her la.. just have in mind~~

chey~~ tout wat.. then he further on elaborate...

"just that there is some problem.. from the way it looks.. is she still attached?"
wa.. zhun.. nothing to say liao

ytd something really serious happen in camp.. lazy to type out.. but seriously, tink i may be charged.. haiz.. thats y today at sentosa i wasnt really enjoying myself.. no mood.. damn sway these 2 weeks.. so many unhappy things happening.. damn sianz..

tink my happy-go-lucky mood also giving up.. seems like today bloggin quite little.. of course la.. where got mood to write....

sianz.. go smoke liao

No comments: