Saturday, August 07, 2004

suddenly, i have the urge to be poetic for once. so the first thing which i am gonna blog for the week will be a poem i saw in my bro's notebook when i was in p5. gonna be bit obscene so pls seek parental consent.

There was once a bitch
Who took off her panties, and showed her pussy to me
My cock starts to steam and that, makes me feel uneasy
I took off my boxers and thrust it into her pussy
and there she went scream, scream, scream

After making the scene, i find myself bed full of cream
and there she was cursing shit at me
i faced her, butts up and stuffed her mouth with my L** Pa Ji

ok end of poem.. funny, i am not very proud of this poem haha.. anyway normally i am not like this. sayin such obscene things. i am a very conservative guy ya knw haha.. tink except for me no one blive also

ok jokes aside. basically not much to blog this week. same old army shit, i aint gonna repeat it. or not my female readers, if any, will be bored to tears. right honey?

haha.. see.. guess u all now wondering whose the honey i meant.. i jus said for fun.. don tink so much.. stil rem a certain entry when i said wat humans do the most in our life other than breathing n blinkin.
i pose this questions to my trainees one day. answers like wat masturbating la, shitting la n crap came out.. damn funny.. anyway for ya guys who nvr read it, its waiting.

yes, waiting. humans spend almost 3/4 of life waiting for things to happen. think it over urself on how long u spend time waiting for a certain thing to happen evry day.

this morning went for an outcamp run in marina promenade. in simple terms, the chinese new year "chun dao he ban" the area there.. nice area to jog. i wouldnt mind jogging there evry morning, but i mind travelling so far just to jog. anyway its quite shitty, goin down so far jus to have a 20 min jog. really damn free the people there.

n lastly, wats the one of the most 'worst' thing that can happen to you?
-u cant do anything, but to quietly bless the one u love

No comments: