Monday, June 13, 2005

decided to blog on a simple to spell yet very important word to remember: Promise

Promise: A verbal commitment by one person to another agreeing to do (or not to do) something in the future

whenever you promise someone something, it is your duty to fulfill it whether you like it a not since you aready given ur word and in return you gain the other party's trust. am i right to say that?

so unless under any situation where you have to break it, then better pray that its an understandable excuse.

anyway, lets search for a person who doesnt keep his promise.. hmm.. k i found one. yes, its me.
m-e, me. i realise i promise things easier than fulfilling it. thats my bad point. and yes, its my worst point i guess.

but sometimes i think its bcoz of my behaviour of being straight forward. so evrytime there is anythin on my head, i will jus say it out. E.G.(n i mean example cause my head is clueless now on wat examples to give) i say i wan to go eat kfc tonight.(cause there really is an sudden urge in my head that i wana eat). so i jus phase it out accordingly. "i wana eat kfc tonight"
but in the end, at night i may not wana eat kfc anymore. so somehow or rather, i have broken my promise. so in this case ladies and gentleman, wouldnt it be better if i phase my thinkin as "i have a sudden urge to eat kfc tonight. but lets wait till dinner comes then we will decide wat we should eat"

see somehow or rather second phase is better. but being the dumb old me, i always somehow say things out that is on my mind without thinkin so somehow or rather.. em.. haha.. well.. inquired the wrath of someone and its not anyone else, but certain special somone.

so i would like to say sorry cause i think certain special someone is affected by it. anyway jus bloggin out this to all of you peeps that keeping ur promise is an important thing to do. having a sudden urge to do somethin in ur head is something that evryone will experience. but think i would have to learn to phase my urge-s properly haha..

Paiseh~

No comments: