Sunday, June 05, 2005

What a FUN FILLED SUNDAY~!

first, i woke at 11am, had breakfast.

second, i on my pc(which i now tink is an essential thing i cant live without) and watch anime.

third, i cant tahan the great fun filled sunday and so i went to sleep.

fourth, i woke up again at 330pm bcoz of my father award winning singing voice. seriously, he has quite a good voice. but bcoz he trains for competitions, so basically he sings the fucking few same songs over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over over & over AAGGGAAIINNNNNN~~~

so imagine how sianz that is. i can now even recite some of the lyrics in those songs. luckily he doesnt sing POP songs like Jay chou or wat or not i sure boycott those songs..

anyway being the fucker nice behaved son that i am, i turn on and blasted my mp3.
who knows soon after my door open..

"AH QIANG~!! Wei shen meh ni de ge kai de zhe meh da sheng? Wo ting bu dao wo zai chang shen meh~~"

"Bo bian la, ting bu dao wo de ge~"

so my father lan lan close back the door.. i thought, perhaps maybe possibly got a slight chance that ah Qiang has won the battle. but i was wrong.. my father blasted the living room's 2 '20 cm by 150' cm' standing on the floor speakers imported from Shanghai, China.

i lost..
no, my 2 '6cm by 15 cm' placed on the table Creative speakers lost.. We lost terribly..

now my father is still singing happily in the living room while me, as i am typin, unconsciously sang along with him.. wat the fuck is happening to me~

if i carry on like this, think nx time my frans will be hearing me singing Shi Wu de Yue Liang in K box.

No comments: