Saturday, August 20, 2005

jus saw the recorded version of the men's finals between Wei Lian and Jun Yang on Chn U.
hmm definitely i feel that Jun Yang sang much much nicer and the score statistics said so too.

however later on it was Wei Lian who went thru to the grand finals. this led me to remember a conversation between me n my mother that day.

she told me that newspapers are arguing that Wei Lian though he sang not-so-nice compared to Junyang, he still somehow managed to get thru. people are saying that got some sort of play results behind it.

come on loh. bull SHIT~!
so wat if u may sing better than andy lau but there is not a single person in the world who supports u?

if i am a recording company director, and i am going to have a singer produce an album, i rather he be the one who sings like William Hu*g and yet have his album sold worldwide compared to one who has a super voice but no one buys it.
as long as can make money, i don care who the hell sings it - quoted by the Director

anyway hopefully the finals at the indoor stadium would be great.

no wait...

...

I HOPE IT WOULD SUCKS~!!!
CAUSE I CANT GO~!!! GOT TO GO THAILAND~!!!

SO HOPE IT SUCKS WAHAHAHAHA~!!!!

k i was bad. anyway hope it will be a good show no matter what coz i tink kelly is a good singer. though i prefer junyang to sing, i do think weilian makes a good singer too. so fair la haha.

been busy buying the things i need for the thailand trip last week. still wondering what i missed out. i do not wana go there and there "oh jialat, i forgot to bring ****"

damn sianz one confirm. i remember my first day of recruit. 1st day go there mood half gone liao. settle down in bunk see my buddy who is gonna be with me for the next 3 months i 3/4 sianz. i open up my bag and was thinking y like very slimy slimy with a light fragrance so i dig out all my things check out.
then realise my bottle of shampoo cap opened, the slimy shit all came out smurged my underwear my evrything. gotto take out then wash evrything.

my mood reached peak high. i wanted to jus jump out window say good bye.
but i thought of my fran, my family and i said NO~!
I MUST LIVE ON~!!

NO MATTER HOW MUCH SHAMPOO I WILL WASH AWAY ALSO~!

n so i persevere till today.
here i just wana say a thank you to my frans n family who supported me then. thank you all so much.

*muackZ~

No comments: